Pages


Friday, August 19, 2011

Letter and photos of August 15, 2011











This was a pretty good week! Me and Elder Davis kept busy. We are definately doing good work! Yes.

Well I have tried cooking some Paraguaya foods. I tried making mbeju and Empenadas. The Empenadas were delcious. But the mbeju should be left to the masters. Or just the old Paraguayan ladies that know how to make it. I also cooked South African Pancakes.. :D That was a good taste of home.

So I attached a bunch of Pictures there are some of our House where we live. And some where we just goofed off. And yes.. :D Also the little Paraguayan Family of Javier and Teofila and Roberto and Rossana. My Favorite little Paraguayan family so far. We are still teaching Rossana and Roberto. Roberto has had a problem with the Word of Wisdom. And Rossana I think is just smitten by the two Americans who come to share. But She is taking us more seriously now I think. They are all gonna be Baptised one day.

Well I only have one funny story today. Two sunday´s ago we ate with a family who is learning English. And they asked me to Pray in English. I hope they didn´t speak very good English. Cause I have been praying in Spanish for the last 4 Months. It´s hard to do it in English!

Also Today is Kids day. All the paraguayans don´t work or teach or learn or anything. I think the Idea was to spend time with kids. But I don´t think that is the idea they had in mind. Paraguayans just want a reason to not work. It´s kinda like neverland over here. Except the lemons are much bigger. And I don´t think there are missionary´s over there.

Well I hope everyone is being good and going to church. Pray for the Paraguayas. They need it. I love you all!

Elder Sevy

0 comments: