Pages


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Letter 8-22-2011

This was a good week! We have definately been working hard. We found a bunch of new investigators the last couple weeks. And I think the members in our area are starting to maybe realize the missionary´s need help! Hopefully we can start helping them realize more that members are important in conversion. They are so important! Joseph and Caleb you guys should figure out how to go on splits with the missionary´s it is an awesome opportunity!

Well This week we have zone conferences. It´s gonna be interesting. For some reason i just feel a litle bit of dislike for leadership... I definately need to work on that. This last week I did divisions with the zone leaders. Now I know why they are zone leaders... that´s all I will say. I did learn a lot though. It was a good expirience. Everytime I am forced to Speak Spanish I gain a lot of confidence. That is a plus. I can pretty much understand everything. Unless they are talking with fancy words I don´t know yet. But I´ll get there.

This Friday we get to eat Crocodile at a Members house. I´m super excited to eat it. They say that it tastes like chicken. Of course that´s the same thing I thought before I ate the Rattle Snake with Joseph... jeje... I´m excited. :D

This morning I finished the Book of Mormon. That is a really good book. I really enjoyed it. And Now I won´t read it again in English for 2-ish years. Can you believe my 6 month mark is in like 3 1/2 weeks? That's crazy!

Welllllll This is all for this week. I hope Everyone is doing great! And Enjoying school! I can´t wait to go back to school and put forth an effort. I definately didn´t do that in highschool. I also have been thinking it would be cool to teach Spanish in highschool while I finish my other degree in College. Wouldn´t that be cool? Yes. I think it would.

Be good everyone! Remember who you are! Be good. Read your scriptures! :D Your the bests!
-Elder Sevy

0 comments: