Pages


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A New direction

This poor blog has sat dormant for awhile!  I've travelled quite the journey and have decided to write the truth about my life.  Not just the perfect stuff, with pretty pictures, and not a bunch of victim-type whining either, just truth.  The truth of living with depression and anxiety and confronting the days I'd rather not be out of my room, never mind the house, or our little farm, Heaven forbid!

I'm hoping that someone will understand someone else, because of what I write.  But mostly I'm doing it for myself.  I want to record for my children and grandchildren my life.  The comings and goings of a middle aged woman, a witch and crone, who loves being a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister and child of Heaven and Earth.  For the most part I love living and finding ways to show respect and gratitude but there are days that are a struggle.  There are dark days when I wonder if the Creator, truly sees my panic and fear but I have learned so much about surviving the dark moments.  I want to share those too.

I am grateful for today.  That asparagus grows along the roads and is free for eating, that Clarabell, my sweet, rescued Jersey heifer, is happy with the red ball from the thrift store and that the swelling is down in my lip from my latest bee stings.  I feel today, feel joy, and I'm grateful for that:)


0 comments: