Pages


Monday, October 10, 2011

Jacob is doing Wonderfully!

Well this week was awesome. We have been working really hard. And it is definately paying off. Me and Elder bowers are just destroying this area. Changes are coming up this week and i really hope i get to stay. But I have been here for four months already. The members are gonna miss me. I will miss most of them.

So this week we had interviews with President Callan. I don´t know why anyone would never want to do that. He really knows exactly what we need to know. It is really cool how 15 minutes with him can change a persons entire attitude. It definately changed mine.

Well I can´t believe how fast time is just flying. In like 3 or 4 days or something I will have 6 Months! My mission is gonna go way to fast! Just keep praying for all our investigators. Your prayers are already paying off! We are seeing so many miracles! There are definately Angels administering to us. Guiding us to the people that are ready and eager to recieve the gospel.

We have had some crazy things happening. Mostly good crazy. But I definately have a testimony. So that´s good. :) I had an expirience that was kinda scary. I won´t go into details or even tell the story. But If EVER I doubted the existence of the Devil, or his Spirits, I don´t anymore. Just like Elder said in the Priesthood session of conference we are in a war of good and evil. Between the latter day Saints, and Satan, who wants so desperately to destroy people. It is so important to pray, and read the Scriptures. And keep the spirit with us. Because if we let our guard down. He will get us.

Well I have to write President for this week. I love you all! Be safe! Pray for me! I need it! :)
¡¡Les Quiero!! Seguir al Profeta! Recuerdan que la Iglesia es Verdadera! Y siempre Haz lo Justo!

0 comments: