Pages


Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Love



If I get my hair or nails done, Gary loves to sit by me and watch. It is so wonderful to be with someone who thinks that every single thing you do, even the mundane things is interesting. He is such a wonderful man and I am so blessed and grateful to have him for my mate. He is such a good guy. He has had struggles since his heart attacks and I see him work at overcoming the irritations everyday and he is so patient with me. I have so much growing to do and he forgives me over and over again.

When I was divorced, I was extremely disillusioned. I never wanted to be married again. When Gary and I started dating, I thought, "this man is too good to be true", he never changed, in fact it got better and better. 18 months after we met, he was still solid, loving, supportive and pure in heart. I married him! I am so glad that I did.

3 comments:

Salemhaven said...

I have loved getting to know Gary. He's so genuine. Something that makes me appreciate him even more, and he's so funny!

Bernadine said...

Thank you Kim. He is a wonderful person!

Abrie said...

I am so happy for you two---what a cute couple you make!