Pages


Sunday, January 16, 2011

I think the roof needs shovelling!



Yesterday I saw a man, two stories up, using a snow blower on his roof. Insane! Can you believe that one? I don't want Gary or the boys up there so I will head over to Elk Creek Gas station and look on the bulletin board for the name of someone who shovels roofs, has lived up here for a substantial part of his life, so knows what he is doing, and hopefully won't break his neck doing it!

We have received at least a foot of snow in the last twenty four hours and the plow won't be in till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Rachel Haxby said...

WOW! since I saw it last there is AT LEAST another 1.5 ft of snow! amazing!

Salemhaven said...

We would be glad to come up and help you. We've been shoveling the roof off of our family cabin in Bill's Isalnd for years. Just give us a call jacob is off tuseday or wednesday